Wir suchen engagierte und qualifizierte Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter für unsere nationale und internationale Arbeit.
Bewerben Sie sich auf unsere aktuellen Stellenangebote unserer DRK-Gliederungen in ganz Deutschland oder auf Stellen im Bereich unserer humanitären Hilfe im Ausland.
Zu den Jobs im Inland
Delegate (m/f/d), Colombia
The German Red Cross (GRC) is part of a worldwide community assisting victims of conflicts and disasters and people affected by social or health related crises. The Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement provides vulnerable people with assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions and adheres to the seven Fundamental Principles of the Movement: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity and Universality. The German Red Cross assists in disaster response, rehabilitation and capacity building projects on appeals of their sister organisations within the Movement.
GRC is currently seeking a Delegate (m/f/d) for its Bogotá Office, responsible for Quality Assurance and Compliance, Reporting & MEAL and Information & Knowledge Management regarding all programs and activities of GRC in Colombia and, depending on demand/to a smaller degree -Venezuela.
The GRC Office in Bogotá covers Colombia and Venezuela. Projects are implemented in close cooperation with the local sister societies. The operational focus is on migration, both, focused on the Venezuelan migration crisis and the internal displacement within Colombia. GRC engages especially in Health/PHC, Protection and WASH activities.
The GRC has been working in Colombia for several years. The GRC office is situated within Colombian Red Cross Headquarters in Bogotá. The office currently consists of the Head of Office and ten local staff members. The Delegate will support operations in Colombia and, to a smaller degree, in Venezuela.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 months (with possible extension)
Location: Bogotá, Colombia, with regular field visits
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Project reporting (internal and external)
- Support the development of project concept notes and proposals
- Support the GRC team in monitoring of financial and operational processes. Ensure that internal and donor-specific quality standards are kept and documented
- Support the GRC Head of Office in tasks related to GRC operations (strategy, security and human resources management) according to need
- Information and Knowledge Management
Required Competencies & Skills:
- At least five years of relevant experience in the humanitarian field, experience within the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement is a strong asset
- Minimum of three years of experience in one (or several) of the following sectors: Health; Information & Knowledge Management; PMER, WASH; FbF; Protection
- Profound experience with donor funded projects (ECHO, German Ministry of Foreign Affairs, BMZ)
- Profound knowledge of the region
- Oral and written fluency in English and Spanish, German is of advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to details
- Readiness to work in remote areas and in difficult security and mobility conditions, including pandemic related conditions (p. e. quarantine, lock down, home office)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability and agreement to adhere to the Red Cross Red Crescent Fundamental Principles
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environments
- Ability to complete a thorough medical screening process 'working abroad under specific climate and health conditions
- Valid Driving Licence
What we offer you:
You will be part of a highly motivated professional and multicultural team. We offer you a compensation package according to the collective employment agreement of the GRC, an expatriation allowance during your mission as well as the personal allowance to cover your accommodation. In addition to a full insurance package GRC is covering a home flight within a 12-months period of assignment. You will benefit from a comprehensive training package and receive briefings and coaching prior as well as during and after your mission. Medical check-ups and Psychosocial Support Service are included in your assignment.
Kindly apply by submitting your application by using the GRC online application system DRK HRnet (https://drkhrnet.de) until 15.06.2021.
Please indicate Ref. No. 2021-058 with your application.
Deutsches Rotes Kreuz e.V.
- Generalsekretariat -
Veröffentlicht am: 26.05.2021